
:: profile ::
DIJAH!!!
wani
ruqayyah
aina
afiq
nadia
maddy
shaza
mary
azni
laily
hajar
jaja
wani sap
hanim
far
hazman
afiqah
bad
nashrah
liyana
fitri
herne
umar
Before participating in this class had you ever used a blog?
Yes, but not actively being used. I just write a blog during my free time and only when I have the mood to write
How have you used that particular blog?
Expressing my feeling and idea that I want to share with my friends, in Friendster
How do you feel about using a blog for that purpose(s)?
just for fun, nothing much benefit for myself, fill free time I have
How do you feel about using blog in the reading class?
Great, have never used one in any class before. It’s a method that actually for me, make it easier for both students and lecturer to communicate with each other
Would you recommend other teachers to use weblog in any classes/subjects?
yes, could be.
Would you recommend other teachers using a blog for responding to class readings?
sure
Why/Why not?
it is really really helpful for students and teachers too. I meant it sir!
Would you recommend English teachers/lecturers to use a blog? Give reasons.
Yes, easier for both students and teachers/ lecturers
Do you think using the blog to discuss the class readings helped you understand the reading better?
yes,
Why/Why not?
because we are linked in various sites to read about.
How do you think the class blog, your friends' blogs , and your blog have helped (or could help)you to read critically?
In understanding their words, I have to apply all the method that been taught in the class reading to make sure I understand it all.
Which feature(s) of the blogs you find is the most helpful?
the online newspaper and magazine’s link.
What part of the blog or blogging activities you find interesting/advantageous?
The in class assignment because it gave us a chance to read various issue and topic and it also widen our knowledge regarding the whole world progress.
What part of the blog or blogging activities you find troublesome/disadvantageous?
This in class assignment of reflection! I have to think deeply for almost hours =P just to answer one question because I don’t really like survey like question as this.
Compare the blog environment to regular classroom lessons.
It’s more interesting for sure and easy to refer in many sources for our tasks as we are already connected to internet.
What feedback have you received or comments have you heard (from your classmates) about using weblog in the reading class?
It’s unique~!
Describe any other notable thoughts or experiences during the blogging activities.
Ermm maybe it’s quite scary and funny that the announcement that u put in your blog that most of us spending our time in class for frienster and myspace and not complete your work. Everyone was shocked with that and I think we tried our best to complete your work after that. Well, we do need to be reminded. Sorry for that ya sir. Hehe…
Would you continue using a blog for any other purposes after this?
I prefer to use it in formal way like this reading class and not for my personal feeling expression maybe
0 Comments:
Post a Comment